Welcome to the 2017 Pilot Relations information page!
The 2017 pilot application is now available at the link below.
The 2017 Balloonmeister is Jim Oliver!
Registered pilots are provided with the following:
• 4 scheduled mass launches and 1 glow (Friday PM – Sunday AM)
• Paid passenger rides (based on availability)
• Propane for all flights
• Pilot Pack
• A bottle of wine for each flight
• Pre-launch meals for pilots & crew (PM launches only)
• Pilot and crew brunch (Sunday AM post flight)
• Great family atmosphere with many other great pilots and crew
Any Special Shape or Corporate Pilots interested in attending our rally should contact Brian Magee at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great Wellsville Balloon Rally committee is committed to making this a Rally that balloonists look forward to coming back each year. The community looks forward to our faithful balloonists and welcomes all newcomers. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. The Great Wellsville Balloon Rally Committee would like to express our appreciation to you for your participation in our rally. Your dedication is one of the reasons we are able to produce a successful event every year.
Blue Skies … Soft Landings ~
Pilot Relations and Sponsors Chair